The Berea Parks and Recreation Department is thrilled to announce the Berea Championship Series of Racing! Join us for a series of established road races with varying distances that take place in Berea, and become eligible to win exciting prizes! Runners may participate in any or all of the 5 “legs” but must enter and finish at least three races in the series to be eligible. The series is free to enter! Don’t delay! Register today!!
The following races have been pointed for the 2013 Series:
- Saint Joseph Hospital Get Healthy Berea: 8K – June 22, 2013
- Spoonbread Festival: 5K – September 21, 2013
- Jingle Bell Run: 5K – December 7, 2013
- Matt Ross 5K: 5K – March 22, 2014
- BPD 10K Run: 10K – April 19, 2014